This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 16 Mar 1790
- Location: Hadley, Hampshire County, MA, USA
With Chester Elmer
- Silas Wright Elmer
- Huldah C Elmer (b 16 Jun 1833 in Addison, VT)
- Chester Elmer (married 13 Aug 1823 in Vermont)
- Date: 27 Dec 1843
- Location: Addison, Addison Co, VT, USA
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 1999-09-11 03:14:24 UTC including SAM Notes
- Rootsweb "Clark & Hoge Genealogies"
- Rootsweb "Ingram & Related Families" (Now Removed)
- Rootsweb "LaDru & LaRue Sorensen Family Tree"
- FamilySearch Pedigree Resource File
- RootsWeb "Our Royal Ancestors"
- RootsWeb "Alberry"
- RootsWeb "John Bourne"
- RootsWeb "The Cummings & Wright Family Legacy"
- RootsWeb "Raven Genealogy and Family History"
- RootsWeb "The Cummings & Wright Family"
- RootsWeb "The Cummings & Wright Family History"
- FamilySearch IGI NA File
- FamilySearch IGI NA File (Another One)
- Kinnexions Hadley Family Group Sheet
- RootsWeb "Our Royal Ancestors" Silas Wright page
- NNDB Silas Wright Jr Page
- Silas Wright Jr Wikipedia Page
- Rootsweb "ROSE Fraga Larkin Martin Burgess Bora of New England & Azores; George & Wintermeyer of UK,OR,CA; Basso of VT; Edge - Cain NC" (Ahnentafel)
- Also known as "Crucy"
- Some sources show marriage date as the 3rd rather than the 13th
- Mother sometimes listed as Huldah, sometimes as Eleanor, Somtimes as Huldah Elanor
- Some sources have birth in Amherst or Northampton instead of Hadley
- Lucretia is the sister of Silas Wright Jr who was a US Senator for New York from 1833 to 1844 and Governor of New York from 1845 to 1847.
- Lucretia Wright's mother Eleanor Goodale and Chester Elmer's mother Mercy Goodale were sisters, making Lucretia and Chester first cousins.