Silas Wright Elmer
This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 16 Feb 1827
- Location: Weybridge, Addison County, VT, USA
With Harriet Jewett
- Crucy Eliza Elmer
- Edward Elmer (b 27 Mar 1853)
- Howard Elmer (b 23 Apr 1855)
- Chester Philo Elmer (b 20 Feb 1857)
- Esther Huldah Elmer (b 12 Jul 1859)
- Horace Elmer (b 5 Aug 1861)
- Harriet Elmer (b 18 Jan 1864)
- Annie Belle Elmer (b 10 Jun 1866)
- Mary Elmer (b 26 May 1868)
- Kate Elmer (b 15 Jul 1874)
- Harriet Jewett (married 9 Jan 1850 in Weybridge, Addison County, Vermont)
- Date: 29 Sep 1907
- Burial: Weybridge, VT
- Rootsweb "Faye's Family"
- FamilySearch Ancestral File
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 1999-09-11 03:14:24 UTC including SAM Notes
- Rootsweb "Clark & Hoge Genealogies"
- Rootsweb "Ingram & Related Families"
- Rootsweb "Our Royal Ancestors"
- FamilySearch IGI NA
- Another FamilySearch IGI NA
- FamilySearch Pedigree Resource File
- New England Genealogy
- Rootsweb "Ancestors, Collateral Lines & Others who Fit In Somehow"
- Mother Lucretia went by "Crucy"
- Many of the family search sources show the date of his marriage as the date of his death. Given that many children were born after this date that is obviously wrong.
- Wife sometimes went by "Hattie"