This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Date: 10 Nov 1832
- Location: Weybridge, Addison County, VT, USA
With Silas Wright Elmer
- Crucy Eliza Elmer
- Edward Elmer (b 27 Mar 1853)
- Howard Elmer (b 23 Apr 1855)
- Chester Philo Elmer (b 20 Feb 1857)
- Esther Huldah Elmer (b 12 Jul 1859)
- Horace Elmer (b 5 Aug 1861)
- Harriet Elmer (b 18 Jan 1864)
- Annie Belle Elmer (b 10 Jun 1866)
- Mary Elmer (b 26 May 1868)
- Kate Elmer (b 15 Jul 1874)
- Silas Wright Elmer (married 9 Jan 1850 in Weybridge, Addison County, Vermont)
- Date: 14 Apr 1907
- Burial: Weybridge, Addison County, VT, USA
- Rootsweb "Faye's Family"
- FamilySearch Ancestral File
- Email from email@example.com 1999-09-11 03:14:24 UTC including SAM Notes
- RootsWeb "Ingram & Related Families (Now Removed)
- RootsWeb "Our Royal Ancestors"
- FamilySearch IGI NA
- Another FamilySearch IGI NA
- New England Geneology
- Rootsweb "Ancestors, Collateral Lines & Others who Fit In Somehow"
- FamilySearch Pedigree Resource File
- Rootsweb "Ginn/Slater and Related Lines"
- Rootsweb "Landon"
- First FamilySearch source gives birth in Vergennes, VT rather than Weybridge, VT but everything else gives Weybridge, so I'm going with that.
- * Almost all sources show mother as "Eliza", but the sources that have parentage info for Eliza give a full name of Elizabeth, so using that name.