This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 2 Aug 1804
- Location: New Haven, Addison, Vermont, USA
- Oliver L Hurlburt
- Henry Hurlburt (died young)
- Hiram Harvey Hurlburt Jr
- Ward Bullard Hurlburt (1842 Ripton, VT - 5 Nov 1905 Burlington, VT)
- Arley Hurlburt (1842 Ripton, VT - Died young)
- Arlie Hurlburt (27 Aug 1849 - 18 Feb 1886)
- Athol, MA
- Hiram Harvey Hurlburt (before 1825)
- Date: Oct 1876
- Burial: Middlebury, VT
- From Diary of Hiram Harvey Hurlburt Jr - Chapter 2
- My mother had a very delicate complexion white and red
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-04-23 10:56:05 UTC
- FamilySearch IGI Recoord
- FamilySearch Pedigree Resource File
- Rootsweb "Ward - Hupp Ancestry" Susannah Bullard Page
- Creitz/Fortiner Susannah Bullard Page (Must manually cut and paste URL)
- Email from email@example.com 2006-05-30 23:24:39 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 1999-09-11 03:14:24 UTC including SAM Notes
- HHHJr Diary Chapter 2
- HHHJr Diary Chapter 6
- Ruth Marilyn Brandon has "a whole booklet about the Bullard family"
- One source gives Susannah's mother's name as Martha Ward rather than Margaret. But the majority give Margaret, so I'm going with that.
- Also known as "Susan Bullard"
- Email from Ruth Marilyn Brandon indicates that two Hiram Harvy Hurlburt's and their wives Helen Herendeen in one case and Susan Bullard in the other, are buried in Middlebury. However, I note that BOTH Hiram Hurlburts appear to have married women named Susan Bullard. In Hiram Senior's case "Susannah" and just "Susan Ellen" in Junior's case. In Hiram Junior's case he later married Helen Herendeen. For the moment I am assuming there is not a confusion here and this refers to Susanna Bullard, wife of Hiram Senior's burial, not of the other Susan Bullard. (Assuming both Susan's actually exist and that itself isn't a confusion caused by the existence of two Hiram Hurlburts... which is quite probably what it is.
- Scott Brandon notes that Susannah kept a diary of which copies exist, but which he has not seen. I haven't either.