Olive Sarah Wright
This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Date: 13 Sep 1879
- Location: Weybridge, VT, USA
With Donald Paul Hurlburt
- Marion Vera Hurlburt
- Roderic Wright Hurlburt (b 30 Aug 1906 d 1986 - Reverend in UCC, lived in Southampton, MA)
- Middlebury, VT
- Donald Paul Hurlburt (married 24 Mar 1901)
- Date: 5 Aug 1917
- Burial: Burial: Weybridge Hill Cemetery, Weybridge, VT (Wright Lot)
- Graduated from Middlebury High School (Vermont) in 1898
- Went by "Sarah" not Olive
- Died when hit by a car as a pedestrian
- http://family.creitz.com/individual.php?pid=I4297&ged=Family.GED Creitz Family Website (must manually cut and paste URL)
- Email from email@example.com 2006-04-23 10:56:05 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-03-07 03:37:41 UTC
- Email from email@example.com 2006-06-06 13:10:13 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2003-05-07 02:35:12 UTC
- Email from email@example.com 2003-05-14 02:19:27 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2003-05-15 01:32:17 UTC
- Email from email@example.com 2006-05-16 03:19:39 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-05-16 20:41:12 UTC
- Email from email@example.com 1999-09-11 03:14:24 UTC including SAM Notes
- Rootsweb "Bullard, Watson, and Allied Families"
- FamilySearch IGI NA
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-06-01 00:48:53 UTC
- The one online source I have been able to find (the Creitz site) lists the name as O. Sarah Wright. However Ruth Marilyn Brandon initially insisted that she has always heard Sarah Olive Wright and not Olive Sarah Wright and all family documents bear that out. So I went with that for awhile. But a more recent email uncovers more evidence for the Olive Sarah order, so I have switched the name to reflect that.
- Some sources show wedding 4 Mar 1901 instead of 24 Mar 1901 as shown above.
- The Wright Lot in Weybridge Hill Cemetery is in C row easily distinguishable because the major monument has tall maple trees growing on each side of it
- Posted on Abulsme.com on 4 Aug 2006
- Copy of gravestone sent by Scott Brandon gives 1878 (rather than 1879) as birth year, and has the "Sarah O. Wright" version of the name... leading weight again to Sarah Olive rather than Olive Sarah. There are sources that use both. One of the emails from Ruth Marilyn Brandon forwarding a picture labeled by D. David Brandon using "Olive Sarah" tipped me previously to use Olive Sarah, but I have several pictures of the gravestone showing "Sarah Olive". Should the gravestone be considered the most accurate source and the name flipped again? I won't yet, but will consider it again.