David Perrin Anderson
This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Date: 1 Jan 1811
- Location: SC, USA
- John Crawford Anderson (b 18 Jan 1842 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- Mary Elizabeth Anderson (b 1845 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- Henrietta Alethia Anderson
- James Henry Anderson (b 10 Aug 1848 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- Thomas B Anderson (b 1851 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- Harriet "Hattie" Maria Anderson (b 1853 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- David Anderson (b 1855 in Spartanburg Co, SC)
- Emma D Anderson (b 1859 in Spartanburgh Co, SC)
- Spartanburg District, SC, USA (10 Aug 1850 Census)
- Poolsville, Spartanburg Co, SC, USA (21 Jul 1860 Census)
- Reidville Township, Glenn Springs Post Office, Spartanburg Co, SC, USA (11 Jun 1870 and 1880 Censuses)
- Harriet Maria Brockman (28 Mar 1839 in Pliny, Greenville Co, SC by Rev John G Landrum)
- Date: 2 Jul 1892
- Location: Spartanburg Co, SC
- Buried: 3 Jul 1892, Nazareth Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Spartanburg Co, SC
- Was a farmer
- Was a Captain
- Mary Sue Wootton 2005-12-16 Packet Page 38
- Rootsweb "In Memory of 'J. J.' McMurry"
- Rootsweb "Bentley, Davis, Bennett and Nodine branches of Karen's Family"
- Rootsweb "Northern and Southern Migrations"
- Rootsweb "kith and kin far and near"
- Rootsweb "Smith\Terry Families"
- FamilySearch 1880 Census
- FamilySearch Pedigree Resource File
- Email from email@example.com 2006-05-01 16:01:11 UTC
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2009-09-07 23:17:54 UTC
- Wife is spelled in different places "Harriet" and "Harriett"
- Bently source gives name as David W Anderson
- Some sources give mother as "Nancy Miller" rather than "Mary Miller"
- kith and kin gives "F" as Emma's middle initial
- There is a "Whole Anderson Book" which Harriet Maria Smith made Mary Sue Wootton get. I believe this refers to A history of the Anderson family, 1706-1955: Through the descendants of James Mason Anderson and his wife, May Polly Miller. This book has "all of Tyger Jim's connections. Amazon had the title incorrect however. It is Mary "Polly" Miller.
- There is a reunion of all of James Mason Anderson's descendants every five years in South Carolina.