This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 13 May 1797
- Location: Chester Co, SC, USA
With Eliza Lucinda Love
- Ethelinda Susan Minter (b 14 Jul 1822)
- Ethelwyn Love Minter (b 9 Jan 1824)
- Jane A Minter (b 19 Aug 1825, d 4 Sep 1850)
- Rachel Edella Minter (b 15 Feb 1827, married "Boyd" in Mississippi, several children)
- Elizabeth Lucinda Minter (b 9 Aug 1829, d Aug 1892, married "Dorrison")
- William Adolphus Minter (b 24 Sep 1830)
- John Russell Minter
- Mary S Minter (b 29 Jul 1836, d 2 Aug 1862)
- Jason Josiah Minter (b 29 Jul 1838, d 2 Aug 1862)
- Amzi Neely Minter (b 3 Aug 1840)
- Martha Caroline Minter (b 7 Dec 1841, d 15 Sep 1878, Married A J Blair)
- Chester Co, SC, USA
- York Co, SC, USA
- Eliza Lucinda Love (married 13 Mar 1820)
- Date: 23 Aug 1871
- Burial: Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Tippah Co., MS
- John Russell Minter wiki page
- Mary Sue Wootton 2005-12-16 Packet Page 34
- Mary Sue Wootton 2005-12-16 Packet Page 38
- Rootsweb "Minter/Cobb Families"
- Rootsweb "Terry Family Ancestors"
- Rootsweb "Boyd Trees"
- Rootsweb "Ancestors of M. Dennis and M. Rebecca Margheim"
- Rootsweb "TIPPAH COUNTY MISSISSIPPI CONNECTING FAMILY's"
- FamilySearch IGI Record
- FamilySearch IGI Record (Another)
- Bibles of Morgan County Alabama
- York County SC Wills 1770-1812
- MSW Packet page 38 gives name as "William Love". I believe this is simply an error.
- Minter/Cobb gives Mary A Minter rather than Mary S Minter, and Amzie rather than Amzi, I'll go with the MSW packet here.
- Some sources spell mother as Gilham rather than Gillham
- Tippah County gives middle initial as "A". Will move page if I can find another source.
- migrations.org page on child Ethelwyn gives fathers name as "William Carter". I think this is a mistake given the last name of Ethelwyn's wife.