This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 27 Jun 1730
- Location: Medfield, MA, British Empire
With Sarah Harrington
- Keziah Bullard (b 20 Jan 1755)
- Joshua Bullard (b 14 Apr 1758)
With Susanna Wheaton
- Hezekiah Bullard Jr (b 11 Nov 1770 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, British Empire)
- Benjamin J Bullard
- Joseph Bullard (27 Mar 1774 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, British Empire - 5 Mar 1839)
- Mary Bullard (23 Jan 1776 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, British Empire - 13 Feb 1790)
- Hasupha Bullard (25 Feb 1778 - 5 Apr 1795)
- Sanford Bullard (3 Aug 1780 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, USA)
- Silas Bullard (9 Jul 1782 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, USA - 3 Feb 1839)
- Paul Bullard (18 Aug 1784 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, USA - 30 Sep 1864 in New Haven, Addison, VT, USA)
- William Bullard (7 Nov 1786 in Medway, Norfolk, MA, USA)
- Sarah Harrington (Married 15 Mar 1752 in Newton, Middlesex, MA)
- Susanna Wheaton (Married 10 Dec 1769 in Medway, MA)
- Date: 5 Apr 1814
- Location: Medway, MA, British Empire
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-04-23 10:56:05 UTC
- FamilySearch IGI Record
- FamilySearch Pedigree Research File
- Rootsweb "Ward - Hupp Ancestry"
- Rootsweb "Bullards - East - West - North - South"
- Rootsweb "Creitz / Fortiner Family Tree"
- Rootsweb "My Granger Family and Many More"
- Rootsweb "Bullard, Watson, and Allied Families"
- http://family.creitz.com/individual.php?pid=I4353&ged=Family.GED Creitz Family site, mut manually cut and paste
- FamilySearch Ancestral File
- Ruth Marilyn Brandon says that there is a whole booklet on the Bullard family
- Some sources have wife Susannah and some have Susanna.
- Same with his mother. I'm going without the h for both as it appears that way in more references (so far).
- Place of death sometimes listed as Medfield, sometimes as Medway. Going with Medway for the moment.
- My Granger Family lists dates for marriage with Sarah and birth of Sarah's children as simultaneous with Susannah Wheaton marriage. Since more sources have this as an earlier first marriage, I've gone with that.
- The Bullard Watson page says that county records say "Hezekiah Bullard of Holliston"