William Smith 1669
This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 22 Jan 1669
- Location: Yorkshire, England
- Father: UNKNOWN
- Mother: UNKNOWN
With Mercy Croasdale
- Mary Croasdale (married 20 Sep 1690 in PA)
- Mercy Croasdale (married 172? in PA)
- Date: 1743
- Location: Wrightstown, Bucks County, PA, British Empire
- William Smith came to America along with William Penn. On 1 Sep 1682 William Penn and 100 Quaker immigrants (including William Smith) embarked on the ship "Welcome" from Deal on the southwest coast of England and on 27 Oct landed at New Castle on the Delaware River.
- William Smith was a servant of Richard Townsend when he emmigrated.
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-09-23 15:41:38 UTC including Smith2.tif and Smith1.tif
- The Welcome of William Penn's Fleet Reconstructed Ship Passenger List: Deal to Pennsylvania, 1682
- Ralph Smith's mother is Mercy Croasdale rather than her sister Mary who was William's first wife. The note I have gives that the second marriage was in the 1720's but is not more specific. Ralph was born in 1725. Mary died in 1716.