This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: UNKNOWN
- Location: UNKNOWN
- Father: UNKNOWN
- Mother: UNKNOWN
With Anna Stoner:
- Susannah Danner (born April 2, 1778 and married John Galada (Colida))
- Elizabeth Danner (born September 30, 1779 and married John Ritenour on October 2, 1803 in Virginia)
- Jacob Danner (born May 1, 1781, married Betsy Evans on March 25, 1813 in Muhlenberg County, KY)
- Hanna Danner (born November 6, 1782, married Joshua M. Cain and died in 1840 in Indiana)
- Samuel Danner Jr
- David Danner (born March 22, 1786, married Catherine Fesler on March 22, 1806, died 1843 in Indiana)
- Anna Danner (born March 29, 1788 and married Jacob Ritenour on February 24, 1807 in Shenandoah County, VA)
- John Danner (born May 13, 1789, married Nellie Wood and later Mary Keel on September 12, 1820 in Switzerland County, IN)
- Joseph Danner (born November 19, 1791, married Barbara Keel on April 17, 1821 in Switzerland County, IN)
- Isaac Danner (born April 12, 1794 and married a woman named Moyer and later Sarah D. Porter on August 24, 1848 in Switzerland County, IN. He died in 1879.)
- Solomon Danner (born August 26, 1796 and married Mary Shaver on June 17, 1817 in Sussex County, VA and later another named Smith. He died in 1857.)
- Katherine Danner (born June 10, 1799 and married George Walters.)
- Anna Stoner (married 10 Jun 1777 in Maryland)
- Date: UNKNOWN
- Samuel and his wife Anna suffered a great deal during the Revolution due to their Dunker pacifism, even to the extent of having their Maryland land confiscated.
- After moving back and forth between North Carolina and Maryland they removed to Muhlenberg County, KY in 1792 where Samuel became an itinerant preacher.
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2007-07-08 16:18:45 UTC
- Including attachment: LightBook.pdf