John Hurlbut Jr
This page is part of the Genealogy Research being done by Samuel Antonio Minter. It represents the best information I have at this time on this individual. This site is a Wiki open to be edited by anyone. If you see errors, or have additional relevant information, feel free to update this page. If you are not comfortable editing the page directly, please email me with the information at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Date: 17 Jan 1782
- Location: Woodstock, Windsor, Vermont Republic
With Olive Harvey
- Woodstock, VT
- Olive Harvey - Married Nov 1880
- Moved to Woodstock, VT from Salem, MA
- His family had been in Salem since he 1600's
- http://family.creitz.com/individual.php?pid=I4321&ged=Family.GED (Must cut and paste manually)
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-04-23 10:56:05 UTC
- FamilySearch IGI Record
- Email from email@example.com 2009-10-20 02:33:49 UTC
- AKA "John Hurlburt Jr".
- Ruth Marilyn Brandon indicates her notes had him moving to Woodstock from Salem, and more likely born in Salem, MA although she did not specifically have that information. For now I will stick with Woodstock as it is backed up by the other two sources. Will change it if more evidence comes to light.